MOMENTUM 2017 will bring together all APA National Groups, which represent the breadth and diversity of Australian physiotherapy.
The Conference will feature prominent Australian and International researchers and clinicians who will present on progressive scientific research, underpinned by clinical practice knowledge.
Authors whose abstracts are accepted will be invited to make either of the below presentations as part of the Conference program:
- 15 minute oral presentation (10 minutes with 5 minutes for questions and change over)
- ‘How to’ session (30-45 minute mini-workshop)
- ‘Rapid Five’ presentation (5 slides, 5 minutes)
- Structured Symposium (45, 60 or 90 minutes)
- E – Poster (up to 5 slides, no presentation)
The Conference program will be structured around each of the National Groups. The call for abstracts is open to any topics that fit at least one of the APA National Groups:
- Acupuncture and Dry Needing
- Sports Physiotherapy Australia
- Women’s, Men’s, Pelvic Health
Call for Abstracts Guidelines
Please download the following guidelines. To be considered, abstracts must adhere to these guidelines and follow the examples provided.
|13 January||Abstract submissions open|
|27 March||Earlybird registrations open|
|17 April||Abstract submissions close|
|Mid May onwards||All submitting authors notified of submission outcomes|
|5 June||Deadline for authors to decline presentation offer|
|June onwards||Authors contacted with presentation time|
|31 July||Earlybird registrations close|
|8 August||Date by which presenters must be registered in order for their presentation details to be included in the printed conference program|
|18 – 21 October||APA Conference 2017|